|Created by:|| Vincent Chalvon-Demersay|
|Main Cast:|| Clover|
|Country of origin:||
|No. of Seasons:||
|No. of Episodes:||
|About the Show|
|Networks:|| Teletoon |
Totally spies is a French/Canadian TV series. Distrubuted by Zodiak kids, Marathon media the Canadian company image entertainment corpration. It had 156 episodes with 6 seasons. It was first broasted on ABC family in USA on November 3 2001. The series Brodcasted originally on Teletoon in Canada Since September 2 2002. it had a movie based on a show called Totally Spies! The Movie it was realesed on July 22 2009.
The show features the adventures and missions of three teenage spies (Sam, Alex, and Clover) led by the founder and administrator of WOOHP, Jerry.
The series centers around the adventures of three teenage girls - Sam, Alex and Clover - who live a double life as spies working for the World Organization of Human Protection (WOOHP). The girls are recruited by the organization's leader, Jerry Lewis, to solve crises that arise around the world. Many of their missions involve dealing with disgruntled villains who have been wronged in some form during their past. Several have exacted revenge on the spies by invading their personal lives. The b-stories focus on the girls' daytime jobs as high school students, dealing with relationships, school at Beverly hills high school (Season 1-4) Malibu university(Season 5-Present) and Mandy.
- Sam: Samantha "Sam" has long red hair, emerald green eyes and a green Catsuit. She is the most intelligent and practical of the group. She evidently adores knowledge, much to the disturbance of her friends, especially Clover. She always loves to hang out with her friends but she's really serious in every mission they need to accomplish. She uses her intelligence to create plans and diversions so that the girls can easily capture the villains; Sam also acts as the big sister of the team and, like Clover and Alex, enjoys shopping, and visiting salons, but she is not as interested as the others and takes her studies and duties as a spy more seriously. She is not crazy over boys, but has fallen for a few in the past. She enjoys reading, calamari and learning. Although not said, she acts as the leader of the trio. A descendant of an ancient guild of warrior women called the Sisterhood, Alex and Clover attribute Sam's leadership skills to her heritage. As a play on her intelligence, Sam is frequently brainwashed by villains as a running gag of the series. - Voice actress: Jennifer Hale
- Clover:Clover has medium blonde hair, blue eyes and a red catsuit. She is considered to be the show's most stereotypical character: a shopping addicted, boy crazy, teenage "fashionista". She is allergic to daffodils as seen in "It's How You Play the Game". She is always more concerned about her looks, boys and the latest trends and fads. She often compares fashion to her work and is usually more concerned with trying to improve her social life and become more popular in different ways. She is normally (if not always) the first one to go against Mandy, who she considers her mortal enemy. Though she tends to be more focused on materialistic and superficial substances than her missions, Clover does understand the importance of friendship and teamwork. Being a stereotypical "American teenage girl", Clover speaks with a stronger Val speak accent than Sam or Alex. A running gag in Season 3 episodes titles played on this aspect of her speech. Early in the series, she was prone to being frequently kidnapped at villain hands, making her somewhat of a damsel in distress. She is also known as the most fashionable girl at Beverly Hills High School. In "Matchmaker", it was revealed that Clover has a jewelry box full of gadgets she had previously used on missions hidden in her closet. - Voice actress: Andrea Baker.
- Alex:Alexandra "Alex" has short black hair, tan skin and light brown eyes, and appears to be half Hispanic from her mother's side (Alex is the only main character whose father was seen on the show, shown to be Caucasian). She has a taste for Chinese outfits, often seen wearing a Cheongsam to formal occasions. Alex's spy catsuit is yellow. She is an odd mixture of a tomboy and a girly girl, in that she has more of an interest in sports and athletics but also shares her friends' fashion interests, sometimes even to the same extremes as Clover. Alex is also the most naive and absent-minded. She sometimes is a bit slow to some of the figures of speeches and takes them too literally. She also has a bit of a confidence problem, often comparing herself to her friends and thinking she isn't as interesting or pretty as they are. She is also very selfless— for example, in "The Show Must Go On...Or Else", she pushes Clover out of the way of a ray, ultimately transforming her but saving Clover.though their exact ages are never given, in the Season 1 episode titled "Do You Believe In Magic", it is revealed Alex is apparently the youngest of the spies, though all three are in the same grade. In some ways, she can also be seen as the most childish of the girls— for example, her oldest and dearest friend is a toy turtle named Ollie, she has a teddy bear backpack, and she doesn't eat anything "cute". She also loves animals and collects comic books. In Totally Spies! The Movie, Alex adopts a pig that she names Oinky and Oinky appears in the TV series in Season 6 , takes care of a puppy in "Arnold the Great", and in "Evil Mascot", Alex can be seen cuddling a kitten that hates the Silent Siren Tracking Device and eventually loves Alex, especially when the kitten is taken to W.O.O.A.P.-the World Organization Of Animal Protection. Although Alex has been captured the least during the series, running gags in the series involve her often bad luck, clumsiness and poor driving skills. Her favorite colors are yellow and purple.- Voice actor: Katie Leigh (Season 1-2),Katie Griffin (Seasons 3-Present)
- Jerry Lewis:Gerald "Jerry" Lewis is the founder and administrator of W.O.O.H.P., the World Organization Of Human Protection. A middle-aged, very serious, British gentleman, he is responsible for briefing the girls on their missions, as well as for providing them with their gadgets at the start of each episode. He also has a tendency to send the girls on "test missions" without telling them that it's fake. Jerry has a tendency to eavesdrop and spy on the girls during their casual lives, much to their annoyance, but he is shown to care about them genuinely and outside of work, and makes efforts to assist them in ways like school and casual transport, which is usually annoying to them. It is also shown he enjoys teasing the girls, and makes things comically difficult for them – i.e. WOOHPing them in the most unexpected of moments for them, but they occasionally get back at him in some way.
Although he has a mostly hands-off role, Jerry has participated in a couple of the girls' missions. Despite his thin and nonathletic appearance, he has in fact demonstrated highly impressive combat and piloting skills superior to those displayed by the girls themselves, including running up (and down) the side of a building. On a few occasions Jerry has personally saved the girls. Jerry appears in fewer episodes on Season 4 due to G.L.A.D.I.S. taking over his role in gadget distributing.
Despite being the leader of the world's top spy organization, the security surrounding Jerry is surprisingly lax, and he has been subverted on multiple occasions.
Jerry has been somewhat cursed in his personal life in that all the people he relates to keep turning out to be super villains. His best friend in college, his ex-wife (Myrna Beesbottom, whom he married in "Evil Valentine's Day"), his evil twin brother Terence (Terry) and his sister Sherry (introduced in The Amazing Spiez!) have all been revealed as villains attempting to kill Jerry or destroy WOOHP. In the 1980s, he was a member of a little known band, Double Digits. He started WOOHP in the 70's and took ballet as a kid, which came in handy in Season 4 Episode "Sis-KaBOOM-Bah!" when he used some of the moves he knew to defeat a mind controlled Mandy. This was seen again in the Movie, where his assistant tried to get rid of the Spies so he could hog all the glory. In the crossover episode with Martin Mystery, "Totally Mystery Much?". Jerry is shown to have a history with Martin's boss M.O.M that appears to have romantic overturns much to the spies and Martin's displeasure as he and M.O.M spy-flirt in front of Alex and Martin.
Voice actors: Jess Harnell (Seasons 1–2), Adrian Truss(Season 3–Present)
- Mandy:Mandy is Sam, Clover and Alex's (and later Britney's) rival at school. She has long black hair and violet eyes. Being the model of the "school diva" stereotype, she is shown to be stylish, popular, and beauty pretty (at least in her own opinion) but also [[spoiled child materialistic, snob bish, egocentrism, arrogant, cruel, and downright maleficent – and apparently she may have inherited these negative traits from her mother- who is nearly identical. She also has a high and squeaky voice with a nasal laugh.
She has been shown in multiple spy Catsuit, all of which are purple. In the episode "Evil Coffee Shop Much?", she joins the three spies but is lazy, leading to her losing her memories of the whole experience. It is implied that she does poorly in school as seen in "Dental? More Like Mental!" and "Alex Gets Schooled". Mandy is the only character whose height (5'4") was ever mentioned on the show.
The rivalry between Mandy and Clover is most pronounced, as they often compete for boys, popularity, and bragging rights. Mandy will go out of her way to annoy the girls and will even use dishonest means in order to do it. Mandy is also known to have a fan club called M.I.G. (Mandy Is Great), which Clover joined, not knowing it was a Mandy fan club. Clover was then forced to tickle Mandy's feet by the other club members, as she finds it the only way to relax.
In Seasons 1–4, Mandy is often accompanied by her friends and yes-women Caitlin and Dominique, all rivals to the girls. However, it wasn't until Season 4 that there was actually any loyalty between the three. Before then, they have each been shown to leave the others at the drop of a dime. At the start of Season 5, Mandy and her crew are separated as they all graduate from high school. While Mandy was to attend a ski school in Aspen, she stayed in Malibu to attend college with her cousin Mindy. Mandy and Mindy are seen together for most of Season 5, except for the finale.
In "Totally Busted", Mandy was infected by the SUDS, along with Caitlin and Dominique, and they were transformed into spy-sassins. They tried to kill the spies, but are all easily defeated. Later, Mandy, Caitlin and Dominique kidnapped their moms to Mandy's chalet at Sugarflake. The spies followed them there. After the avalanche incident, Mandy and her cronies kidnapped the spies to GROOVE. Learned about the SUDS, they're infected the spies with it and rescued the Inventor from the prison. Later, Mandy, her cronies and the Inventor plan to transform the whole world into army of spy-sassins, but are all easily defeated by the spies, who returned to normal, and their moms, who became spies. At the end, Mandy, Caitlin and Dominique returned to normal.
In the Season 5 of Totally Spies, Mandy suffers from a "near death experience" (breaking her nail) and comes to terms with how cruel she is to the spies. As such, she decides to treat them nicer. However, this is short lived, as when she finds out Sam, Clover and Alex are spies, she goes back to her usual snobbish self because she believes "friends shouldn't keep secrets from each other". However, Mandy keeps the girls' secret, implying that she truly does care for them. She talks with a valley-girl accent (similar to Clover).In season 6 She has a Intern named Trent Voice actress: Jennifer Hale
- G.L.A.D.I.S:Gadget Lending And Distribution Interactive System. She appears to be very proud of her title and will often refuse to carry out odd jobs, stating that they are '...beneath her...'. This is proved to be a constant source of irritation for both the girls and Jerry. She is later shown to develop her own personality, expressing her own opinions and deliberately disobeying Jerry's orders. She is even shown to be capable of taking up hobbies, such as magic. She takes up a motherly role for the girls, is shown to defy orders and add additions of her own, if she feels that it is best for the girls' safety. She is shown to be an oblong flashing computer with a camera and numerous colourful buttons. She also has robotic arms, which she uses to perform her tasks, such as distributing various gadgets. She was first introduced in the episode "Physics 101" as a gadget lending device, as the Gladis (given name) suggests. She speaks with a female voice and appears to have a mind of her own, even sometimes claiming she is the true head of WHOOP. It is later revealed in "Evil G.L.A.D.I.S. Much" that her brain is downloaded from a brilliant evil mastermind called the Brain who was put in jail because he attempted to start a World War III by misleading nations into firing missiles at one another. However, G.L.A.D.I.S. did not have any evil downloaded into her. Alex spilled cranberry juice on her and she became evil instantly because she shares the same allergy as the Brain: both go crazy after cranberry juice is spilled on them. The only way that G.L.A.D.I.S. could turn back to normal was by having her mainframe pumped with a base to counteract the acid in the cranberry juice.
G.L.A.D.I.S. is sent to a recycling facility in Season 5. Her design is an homage to Shirka, a character nearly identical in appearance from the classic French-Japanese animation Ulysse 31.
Voice actress: Stevie Vallance
In Seasons 2–3, Britney was a minor but important character. Britney was, at the time, the newest recruit to the team and was introduced in the episode "Alex Quits". She has bluish-black hair like Alex's hair with a hair style similar to a mixture of Sam's and Clover's hair. She has violet eyes and wears an azure-colored catsuit. When standing next to Sam or Clover, the difference in skin tone suggests that she may be of Asian descent. Britney was the captain of her high school's cheerleading squad and she loves to play chess (a reason that Sam immediately takes a liking to her). Out of all of the girls in the series, Britney is the only one shown to live on her own. Most of the episode "Virtual Stranger" takes place in her apartment (especially the second half), where she was temporarily a villain due to virtual possession.
She is extremely smart. This trait of hers is actually relevant to the plot, as it causes Alex to be jealous of her on many occasions. Britney was the main focus in two of the series' episodes: "Alex Quits" and "Escape From WOOHP Island". She also makes a cameo in "Evil Promotion Much? Part 3" as one of the agents in suits during the spies' promotion ceremony.
In Season 5, Britney has her own three episode (#115-#117) story arc in which she joins Sam, Clover and Alex in both missions and school (she transferred to Mali-U University). Alex's jealousy is once again the focus of the first two. In the third, it is revealed that Britney sees Alex as a role model, and thus the two form a sisterly bond, which confuses Sam and Clover. She is also shown to view Sam, Alex and Clover as her best friends, and it is hinted that the four interact quite often off camera. At the end of episode #117, Britney is assigned to WOOHP Australia and partnered with Blaine, much to Clover's disdain but Britney tells her not to worry.
Britney cameos in episode #129 in a fantasy of Sam, Clover and Alex. Though WOOHP was being shut down, the girls said they would still get together for parties, and Britney was included in the gathering. Britney's final appearance is in the final episode of the series ("Totally Dunzo") as one of the spies captured. After being freed, she assists the others in fighting the drones but is quickly defeated, leaving Sam, Clover and Alex to finish the series' final battle. As seen in "Virtual Stranger", she is not very fond of Mandy and Mindy for being mean to the girls.
Voice actress: Lindsay Ridgeway
- Dean:He is an agent from WOOHP like Sam, Clover and Alex. He first appeared in "Evil Promotion Much?" as their trainer and he was later shown in "Deja Cruise" as Jerry's sidekick for Sam, Clover and Alex's super spies test. The girls have shown some romantic interest in Dean and he is the only boy that can resist Clover, much to her disdain. He is also the only male agent of WOOHP other than Jerry (and later Blaine) to not have a minor role, such as numerous security guards. Dean returned in "WOOHP-tastic" and is put in charge of the WOOHP gadget lab. He is also present and takes part in the final battle in the Season 5 final.
Vocied by: Greg Clips
- Blaine:Blaine is introduced in Season 5 Episode 108 "The Granny", as the captain of the Mali-U beach volleyball team. His interests are similar to Clover's which led to them dating within 5 minutes of his introduction. As Season 5 has a more continuous story, Blaine's relationship with Clover is the first in the series to last for more than one episode (or any other girl for that matter). The next two episodes (#109 and #110) deal entirely with this relationship. It is revealed that he is actually a freelance assassin sent by Geraldine Husk to kill Clover, however he was under the belief that Clover was an evil spy. However, Geraldine later uses Blaine as a trap to capture Clover. At the conclusion of his initial story arc, Blaine joins WOOHP and is assigned to the Australia branch, and is later joined by Britney as his new partner (much to Clover's disdain).
Blaine reappears in the final episode as one of the spies captured by "Agent X". After being freed, he assists the others in fighting the drones but is quickly defeated, leaving Sam, Clover and Alex to finish the series' final battle. His relationship with Clover is still intact as they almost kiss before Alex interrupted them. He returns in Baddies on a Blimp he has a new hairstyle and cat suit he was sent by jerry to help the spies if anything bad happened while the spies were transporting 3 villains and it did at the strike it released the prisoner's from there pods
Voice actor: Daniel DeSanto
- Dominique and Caitlin:Mandy's two best friends/lackeys, both have super snobby attitudes and are often there for Mandy, but until the fourth season of the show, there was very little actual loyalty between the three girls. They appear to be Mandy's closest, or either, her only friends, because whenever wasn't with either one or both of them, she didn't seem to hang out with anyone else.
Dominique had dark red hair styled in way similar to Alex's hair, blue eyes and peach skin. Dominique is Sam's rival and speaks with a similar to hers. Also, as part of the "Spy Chic" fad, Dominique's spy suit was cyan. Caitlin had long and curly black hair and dark skin, and she also has an older brother named Rick, who was a senior at Beverly Hills High School. Caitlin and Rick are possibly mulatto, since they both have an African-American appearance, but with lighter skin, plus Caitlin has green eyes in some of appearances, but in others she has dark brown eyes, so it's possible she may wear colored contacts. Also, Caitlin is Alex's rival and speaks in voice similar to Alex's.
Caitlin was voiced by Katie Griffin and Dominique was voiced by Andrea Baker. Both characters were written out of the series at the beginning of Season 5. After having graduated high school, Mandy and her friends all go their separate ways.
- Mindy:First appearing in Season 5 Episode "Evil Professor", Mindy is Mandy's cousin. After graduating high school, Mandy was supposed to attend a ski school in Aspen, but transferred to Malibu University (henceforth "Mali-U") to stay with Mindy. She is just as stuck up as Mandy, to the point of the two being referred to as the "Terror Twins". However, while Mandy is generally loud and aggressive, Mindy is calm and collected. Mindy speaks with a thick Southern drawl and her appearance is visually similar to Mandy's, but Mindy has short blonde hair, green eyes and a darker skin color. Mindy's last appearance is in episode #128. She is absent without explanation in the Season 5 finale. She also absent in Season 6.
Voice actress: Katie Griffin
- Trent:Trent is Mandy's intern in Season 6 who makes his debut in "The Anti-Social Network".
In "Trent Goes Wild" Trent becomes a supervillain in this episode after Jerry accidentally administers the scorpion DNA into him instead of erasing his memories. He is able to transform into a cool dude in Malibu University and a scorpion form to take revenge against Mandy for the maltreatment she made for him. He was also responsible of making a rampage on The Groove and solely targets Mandy.
The girls discovers of his change and Trent is after Mandy in his scorpion form. He managed to defeated the girls and he attacks Mandy from his scorpion sting rending her immobilize. He later abducts her in the high desert in her immobilize state and finally takes revenge of his boss for being bossing around and the mistreatment she gave him previously. The girls managed to track him down and Trent begins to attack the girls and Sam tells him that they are his friend and he replies saying that they mentioned about his old self as his new self wants them not to get in their way. The girls knowing that he was strong to beat until Trent managed to immobilize the girls with his scorpion sting. He then attacks Alex with the same sting but she managed to dodge the sting. Alex then prepares using the Wind Tunnel 3000 Tornado Blast Hair Dryer when Trent begins to attack her Tunnel 3000 Tornado Blast Hair Dryer when Trent begins to attack her she then blasts him with her Wind Tunnel 3000 Tornado Blast Hair Dryer to blown him down like a tornado and knocks him down while turning back to his old self. He was later taken by Jerry and his men in the WOOHP helicopter to remove the scorpion DNA that he accidentally administered as well as the immobilized Mandy to erase her memories of the incident happened to her.
His new self is similar to Mandy when he wants to bosses her around in retaliation and orders her to ignore him and also shares the same dislike as Mandy in which he does not want other people to get in his way just like Mandy does not want to get in her way like Clover.
he is voiced by: Scott Beaudin
Recurring villain's are still in progress of working on it LAMOS (League Aiming to Menace and Overthrow Spies)
The leader of the L.A.M.O.S was Terence Lewis and the parts were Tim Scam, Helga Von Guggen, Myrna Beesbottom and Boogie Gus.
- Terrence Lewis
Terrence Lewis ("Terry") is Jerry's evil twin brother and the primary arch-nemesis of the spies. In the Season 3 finale "Evil Promotion Much?", the spies were selected for promotion to the next level due to their stunning success, and were sent to Terence for the training they would require to become Super Spies. At first, Terence appeared to be an easy-going, relaxed administrator. His motive was that when he and Jerry were in school, Jerry and Terry helped each other cheat by copying the answers off of each other during an important exam, but when the teacher found them out, Jerry cowardly blamed Terrence, leading his brother to be expelled from school – thus later he explains this incident as his primary reason to modify his face and voice through plastic surgery to differ from his twin, by saying that "he would hate to look like his "evil" twin".
In Season 4, he creates an organization called L.A.M.O.S. (an acronym he did not realize it made) made up of many old enemies of the spies, such as Tim Scam, Boogie Gus, Helga Von Guggen and Myrna Bessbottom. He also wears a white curly wig and runs the organization from a leaky sub. He was later arrested along with the rest of L.A.M.O.S.
Terrence Lewis is voiced by Matt Charles.
- Tim Scam
He is the most recurring villain who appeared in six episodes. Tim Scam once was a previous WOOHP weapons technician who was fired for illegal use of weapons, and attempts to get revenge on the organization.
He first appeared in the show's second episode "The New Jerry", in which he kidnapped Jerry and replaced him to use WOOHP for his plot. Sam also developed a strong crush on him before she discovered he was evil. In "Mommies Dearest" he attempts to get revenge on the girls by mind controlling their mothers and using them to kill the girls. In "Morphing is so 1987" Tim attempts to destroy WOOHP using "liquid-metal" robots capable of mimicking the appearance of others. He reappeared in Season 4 and became a member of L.A.M.O.S.
Tim Scam is highly intelligent. He originally developed a heat-ray capable of evaporating the Earth's oceans while working for WOOHP. He will likely remain a persistent nuisance to Jerry and the spies.
Unlike the show's other villains, who are usually "themed" bad guys whose personalities typically center around a single bizarre personality disorder or childhood trauma, Scam comes across as completely sane (albeit sociopathic). Also, unlike the other villains, whose plans generally involve indulging in their twisted obsessions (which often involve brainwashing people), Scam's plans are centered around all-evil deeds to accomplish his malevolent objectives. Scam kills for killing's sake.
Tim Scam is voiced by Michael Gough.
- Helga Von Guggen:
Helga Von Guggen is a rogue fashion designer and one of the show's more regular villains. She has a bodyguard, Trode, to do her bidding.
In "Wild Style", Trode met the spies while they were investigating the mass disappearances of cruise ships along with their crews and passengers. Unknown to them, Helga was the mastermind behind the abductions, and instructed Trode to infect one of the spies with her mutation serum through the use of a dart, resulting in Clover being mutated into a catgirl. At Helga's hideout, Helga revealed to the spies that she was using the serum to turn humans into animal-like creatures in order to produce instant-fitting fur coats. Ultimately, Helga fell victim to her own mutation serum and transformed into a massive Chimaera-like mutant monster, but was defeated and captured by the girls.
In "Fashion Faux Pas", Helga returned with a scheme to use Mystique fashion clothes to strangle people to death in revenge for casting her aside. At her hideout, she told the spies her plan, and ordered Trode to keep an eye on them. In the end, she was turned in and captured again. It is never explained how she returned to normal in this episode, though it can be assumed she used the reverse serum that cured Clover and the other victims of the mutation.
She later appears again in Season 4 as a member of L.A.M.O.S., having herself been disposed of Trode, whom she deemed to be incompetent (he might have been written off). In "Evil Jerry" Helga was arrested, but she returned (must have escaped) in "Like, Soo Totally Not Spies", and at the end of such episode Helga and all L.A.M.O.S. were arrested.
Helga Von Guggen and Trode are respectively voiced by Adrienne Barbeau and Brian Cummings.
- Myrna Beesbottom
The girls' ex-nanny who tried to marry Jerry so she could take over WOOHP. She is a former WOOHP agent and now a member of LAMOS. Her first appearance was when she was still good and became the girls' nanny in the Season 3 episode "Space Much?". Her next appearance (her first appearance as a villain) was in "Evil Valentines Much?" where she tried to marry Jerry so she could take over WOOHP. She has made a couple Season 4 appearances and her lead role was in "Dream Teens", when she created plasma robots to become the spies' boyfriends and drain their energy and to eliminate Jerry and WOOHP. She has recently been arrested and is temporarily apart from LAMOS. Despite her obese build Myrna is extremely agile, and strong, and it's also hinted she is specialised in ninja training.
- Boogie Gus
A black '70s loving villain and a former WOOHP janitor who first appeared in Season 3, "Forward To The Past". He planned to go back in time and convince Jerry to create an evil WOOHP with him, which would stand for World Organization Of Harming People. In Season 4, he joined the LAMOS and became an '80s lover, even though he still sported his '70s afro/disco style. In "I Hate the Eighties" he planned to turn the world into his own '80s wonderland and to make Jerry and the spies younger. In "Like, So Totally Not Spies", it is implied that he is bad at keeping secrets, much to Terrence's and Helga's annoyance, such as when he accidentally reveals Terrence's plan to leave Jerry tied up in the LAMOS submarine while the submarine gradually floods with Jerry in it, and when he revealed that Helga's bracelets were the source of Sam's, Clover's and Alex's inability to remember their state of being spies. In The Amazing Spiez!, it was revealed that Boogie Gus had a son named Gus Jr., who had a passion for the decade he was born, the 1990s, which included low-tech electronics and ghetto-based outfits. Boogie Gus and his son Gus Jr. are in an episode of The Amazing Spiez! called Gus Jr. Where they try to turn everything back to the way it was in the 90's but are stopped by spiez Megan, Tony, Marc and Lee from The Amazing Spies.
Boogie Gus is voiced by Joseph Motiki.
- Other villains
- Sebastian Saga: was the villain in "A Thing for Musicians", the very first episode of the show. An elderly, musically-themed villain, Sebastian was once a famous guitar player, but a bizarre pyrotechnical accident severely injured the left side of his body and destroyed his left hand, leaving him bitter and unable to play the guitar. He has a metal prosthesis for a left hand, and a haircut that conceals the left side of his face.
In "A Thing for Musicians", Sebastian is introduced as the manager for fledgling rock star Ricky Mathis. Sebastian planned to play hypnotic music during Ricky's music concert in order to hypnotize the crowd into attacking the world's governments. However, the spies confronted Sebastian at the concert and foiled his plans, forcing him to attempt an escape in his personal helicopter. The spies turned Sebastian's own trick against him by targeting the helicopter with a wind tunnel hair dryer pushing the helicopter into the transmitter playing the hypnotic music, enabling the capture of Sebastian.
In "Stark Raving Mad", Sebastian escaped from prison and returned intending to get revenge on the girls by sabotaging local raves with hypnotic music that made people go crazy and start riots. Sebastian used his raves to destroy the spies' favorite places such as the skating rink, the art museum, and the Beverly Hills mall. After telling the girls his plan, he attempted to destroy Beverly High. He was foiled once again.
Sebastian Saga is voiced by Jim Ward.
- Marco Lumière
The villain of the two-part Season 1 finale "A Spy is Born", Lumière is an eccentric Hollywood director who became an outcast from the mainstream film community for his bizarre methods. In revenge, he concocted a scheme to kidnap the biggest Hollywood stars and take them to his private island, filled with various killer robots and deathtraps. There, the actors would star in Lumière's own personal action movie where all the dangers and deaths would be real.
Unfortunately for the spies, Lumière also ended up kidnapping Alex, who was impersonating one of the targeted Hollywood stars. The spies made their way to Lumière's private island, and together with Alex managed to rescue the stars. However, Lumière escaped a WHOOP plane taking him into custody and he kidnaps Alex to force her partners to play along with his new action film. Eventually, the spies were able to thwart Lumière once and for all.
Lumière escapes from prison in "0067", where he, using the Ocram Ereimul pseudonym (which is actually his name spelled backwards), and using plastic surgery to change his appearance, manipulates Jerry into eliminating all of Hollywood's producers. His plan is thwarted by the spies and Jerry.
Marco Lumière is voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
Spinoff would we confirmed by Marathon Media, Image Entertainment Corporation Inc., TF1 and Teletoon called The Amazing spiez and permiere in 2009 but later due to things it was cancelled in 2012.